Get information and answers to your sexual health questions.
Maine Family Planning is seeking a Director of Marketing and Communications
This is a full-time position located in our Augusta office.
Position Summary: Oversee direct marketing and communications. This position is responsible to develop, implement and sustain a comprehensive marketing plan that promotes the utilization of Maine Family Planning services by low-income women and teens. Initiate, plan and manage a broad range of effective marketing tools to support the agency’s caseload goals.
- Bachelor’s degree required with a preference for advanced education (Master’s degree).
- At least 5 years of experience in Marketing.
- Experience in working in the non-profit sector preferred.
- Knowledge of social marketing and knowledge of management desired.
- Knowledge of non-profit communications preferred.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills, including editing and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently, yet support a collaborative environment.
- Strong analytic skills with the capacity to synthesize and creatively translate conceptual information and knowledge into compelling, understandable messages for a variety of external audiences.
- Proficiency and experience with MS Office required. Experience and proficiency in design and layout programs desired.
- Knowledge and experience in news, print media, and new media relations.
- Fluency in new media tools and approaches, including in-depth knowledge of social media platforms.
- Ability to work in both the creative and analytical sides of marketing.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tool knowledge.
- Mastery of online marketing and good understanding of marketing opportunities.
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Ability to prioritize a complex workload.
- Clear understanding of and commitment to MFP’s mission and goals
Maine Family Planning is seeking a Site Administrative Coordinator.
This is a full-time position located in our Augusta clinic.
Position Summary: The Site Administrative Coordinator is responsible for the administration of all the front desk responsibilities of the office.
- A minimum of two years of college.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Two years working in social/health services one of which must include coordinator responsibilities or equivalent within family planning system.
- Ability to be organized, manage systems, computer skills.
- Commitment to family planning and abortion care services.
Maine Family Planning has an immediate opening for a full-time Prevention Coordinator
Position Summary: The Prevention Coordinator will provide technical assistance and support to youth-serving community organizations and schools to implement evidence-base sexual health and teen pregnancy prevention programs. Position is based out of Augusta but requires significant travel in Southern, Central and Western Maine.
- Bachelor’s degree in public health, social work, health education, or related discipline.
- Demonstrated experience working with youth-serving organizations and schools to implement prevention programs (minimum of 2-4 years professional experience preferred).
- Commitment to a comprehensive approach to sexuality education and teen pregnancy prevention.
- Substantial knowledge of issues related to teen pregnancy prevention and/or youth prevention programming.
- Knowledge of process, outcome and impact evaluation.
- Commitment to implementing evidence-based interventions and curriculums.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience and skills in developing and facilitating workshops, training sessions and presentations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in collaborating with colleagues and community partners.
- Valid driver’s license. The position requires considerable travel (mileage and travel expenses will be reimbursed).
Benefits offered for these positions are; health insurance, dental, life insurance, short and long term insurance & 403 (b) pension. Vacation, sick and holiday pay.
To Apply, please send resume and cover letter to:
Maine Family Planning is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Human Resources Manager
Maine Family Planning
P.O. Box 587
Augusta, ME 04332