Get information and answers to your sexual health questions.
Site Administrative Coordinator
Maine Family Planning is seeking a full-time, Site Administrative Coordinator for our Lewiston site. The Site Administrative Coordinator is responsible for the administration of all front desk responsibilities of the office.
- A minimum of two years of college.
- Two years working in social/health services one of which must include coordinator responsibilities or equivalent within family planning system.
- Ability to be organized, manage systems, computer skills
- Commitment to family planning
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task in a busy clinic setting
Benefits for this position include health, dental, life, short and long term disability insurance, 403 (b), vacation, sick and holiday pay.
Looking for flexibility in your schedule?
Join MFP as a Nurse Practitioner!
Maine Family Planning seeks a Nurse Practitioner to join our team! MFP
provides reproductive health care in a patient-centered environment.
Per diem and part-time positions also available.
Come join our team!
The NP’s primary role is to provide family planning clinical services to
patients in accordance with written and approved guidelines, regulatory compliance, and national standards of care.
Benefit packages vary by position and hours worked, but may include: health insurance, dental insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, and 403(b) pension plan. Vacation, sick and holiday pay.
Maine Family Planning is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To Apply, please send resume and cover letter to:
Human Resources Manager
Maine Family Planning
P.O. Box 587
Augusta, ME 04332